Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief, Hughesville Dam Monitoring, DOI Project AC094 (F17AS00147)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief, Hughesville Dam Monitoring, DOI Project AC094" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.677.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $299,735.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00147) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00148||Hurricane Sandy, Wreck Pond Monitoring, DOI Project #AC094|
|P17AS00147||Tribal Cultural Monitoring in Support of the Yosemite Valley Loop Road and Camp 6 Construction Projects|
|F17AS00182||Hyde Pond and Pond Lily Monitoring and Assessment; Hurricane Sandy, Disaster Relief Appropriations Act of 2013|
|P17AS00169||San Antonio Missions NHP Youth in Preservation: masonry, carpentry, and cultural landscape and acequia rehabilitation in association with Texas Conservation Corps/American YouthWorks.|
|F17AS00198||monitor and evaluate ecological and resiliency parameters on the Mill River in Taunton, Ma; Hurricane Sandy|
|F17AS00307||Monitor Submerged Aquatic Vegetation, Martin NWR|
|P18AS00086||Repair Castle Trail|
|P18AS00229||Provide Technical Assistance for Project to Conduct Deferred Maintenance of the South Rim Trail|
|P18AS00477||Excavation and Research of a Fossil Locality on Santa Rosa Island at Channel Islands National Park|
|P18AS00714||Samoan Traditional Use Study|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00147", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: