National Ombudsman Resource Center (HHS 2017 ACL AOA OMRC 0210)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Ombudsman Resource Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.048.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 08, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $516,407.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Omaha District FY17 Sikes Act Cooperative Agreement
Previous opportunity: Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief, Hughesville Dam Monitoring, DOI Project AC094
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACL AOA OMRC 0210) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA ADSG 0212||Alzheimer's Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP): Creating and Sustaining Dementia-Capable Service Systems for People with Dementia and their Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA ABRC 0213||National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA)|
|HHS 2017 ACF ORR RX 1222||Refugee Health Promotion|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA PPNU 0215||National Resource Center for Nutrition and Aging (NRCNA)|
|HHS 2017 ACF OPRE YR 1219||Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants|
|HHS 2017 ACF OPRE YE 1208||Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Child Care Research Scholars|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP LRLR 0209||Lifespan Respite Care Program: Grants to New States|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R11 1212||American Indian and Alaska Native Early Head Start Expansion|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP MPRC 0225||Senior Medicare Patrol National Resource Center|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD IL 0222||Centers for Independent Living Competition|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CO 1237||AdoptUSKids|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD DDTI 0218||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Planning Grants|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD DDUC 0220||University Centers of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Diversity Fellowships|
|HHS 2017 ACF ANA NB 1226||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance-Esther Martinez Immersion|
|HHS 2017 ACF ANA NR 1221||Environmental Regulatory Enhancement|
|HHS 2017 ACF ANA NL 1235||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance|
|HHS 2017 ACF ANA NA 1236||Social and Economic Development Strategies -SEDS|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD DDTI 0219||Diversity and Inclusion Training Action Plan Implementation Grant|
|HHS 2017 ACF OPRE PD 1201||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP SATC 0224||2017 State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) Technical Assistance (TA) Center Grant|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACL AOA OMRC 0210", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: