Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU (G17AS00038)
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 21, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,996.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G17AS00038) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA RVKV 2017 0001||AFRL-NM Tech Transfer and Education Outreach (STEM) Partnrship Intermediary Agreement|
|NNH17ZOA001N 17ECF B1||EARLY CAREER FACULTY (ECF)|
|17 541||Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program|
|DE FOA 0001646||SBIR/STTR FY 2017 Phase II Release 2|
|BOR DO 17 N018||ET Demands Model Enhancement, Implementation and Documentation|
|G17AS00041||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N017||Robust EcoHydraulic 3D Modeling Tools for Rivers with Complex Instream Structures|
|BOR DO 17 N016||Construction and Deployment of Pontoon Barge Mounted Vertical PIT Antennas in the Yakama River Basin, WA|
|BOR DO 17 N014||Building capacity for addressing climate change in long term planning and decision making|
|F17AS00126||Migratory Bird Monitorying Assessment and Conservation|
|USGS 17 FA 0073||Joint Research on the Origin, Character, and Mineral Potential of Proterozoic-age Basement Rocks in Northeastern Iowa|
|F17AS00129||Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation|
|G17AS00043||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00101||Digital Spatial Documentation of Castillo de San Marcos and Fort Matanzas|
|G17AS00045||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00044||Cooperative Ecosytem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00046||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|WHS AD FOA 17 01||Minerva Research Initiative|
|USGS 17 FA 0083||Describing seismic properties|
|PA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0001||Fiscal Year 2018 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G17AS00038", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: