Apply for DE FOA 0002232
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information: Reactive Capture of Carbon Dioxide" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 07, 2020 Responses to this RFI must be submitted electronically as a PDF attachment to Sheldon.Funk@netl.doe.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: State Board Programming Grants
Previous opportunity: FY2020 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002232
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002232) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002218||NOI to issue DE-FOA-0002193, entitled: University Training and Research for Fossil Energy Applications.|
|DE FOA 0002244||Notice of Intent: BOTTLE: Bio-Optimized Technologies to Keep Thermoplastics out of Landfills and the Environment|
|DE FOA 0002202||Notice of Intent : FY20 Bioenergy Technologies Office Multi-Topic Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002222||FY20 Vehicle Technologies Program Wide Notice of Intent|
|DE FOA 0002192||Extreme Environment Materials for Power Generation|
|DE FOA 0002231||DE-FOA-0002231: Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002229|
|DE FOA 0002246||RFI: Opportunity Notice for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL under Accelerating CCUS Technologies (ACT)|
|DE FOA 0002186||Novel Concepts for the Utilization of Carbon Dioxide from Utility and Industrial Sources|
|DE FOA 0002256||NOI - Solar Energy Technologies Office Fiscal Year 2020 Funding Program|
|DE FOA 0002203||FY20 Bioenergy Technologies Multi-Topic FOA|
|DE FOA 0002197||Fiscal Year 2020 Advanced Vehicle Technologies Research Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002229||Fiscal Year 2020 H2@Scale New Markets FOA|
|DE FOA 0002284||Request for Information: Prediction of Solar Variability for Better Grid Integration|
|DE FOA 0002282||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002283|
|DE FOA 0002219||FY 2020 Geothermal Technologies Office Hydrothermal and Low Temperature Multi-Topic Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002227||Geothermal Wells of Opportunity (WOO)|
|DE FOA 0002243||DE-FOA-0002243 Solar Energy Technologies Office Fiscal Year 2020 Funding Program|
|DE FOA 0002057||CRITICAL COMPONENTS FOR COAL FIRST POWER PLANTS OF THE FUTURE|
|DE FOA 0002281||Biomass Co-Firing Emission Profiles and Impacts on Carbon Capture|
|DE FOA 0002293||Notice of Intent to Issue: Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC), Electrolyzer and Hybrid Technology Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002232", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.