Apply for STATE 202006
- The National Archives and Records Administration in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "State Board Programming Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 89.003.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $80,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: NEWLANDS OPTIMIZATION/MODERIZATION STUDY
Previous opportunity: Request for Information: Reactive Capture of Carbon Dioxide
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for STATE 202006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (STATE 202006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EDITIONS 202006||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|EDITIONS 202010||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|COLLABORATIVES 202006||Archives Collaboratives|
|20200316 DR||Fellowships Open Book Program|
|PAS MRT FY20 01||U.S. Embassy Nouakchott, PAS Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement|
|20200408 HB||Awards for Faculty|
|20200303 FS EH||Summer Seminars and Institutes for Higher Education Faculty|
|20200303 FV ES||Summer Seminars and Institutes for K-12 Educators|
|PAS MRT FY20 02||U.S. Embassy Nouakchott, PAS SMALL GRANTS Request for Statements of Interest|
|20200422 FEL||NEH - Mellon Fellowships for Digital Publication|
|20200422 FO||Fellowships for Advanced Social Science Research on Japan|
|DOS PARIS PD 2020 CA 003||Youth Ambassadors for Community Service 2021|
|DOS MSU PASPDGP FY20||2020 Public Diplomacy Grants Program|
|20200515 CHA||Infrastructure and Capacity Building Challenge Grants|
|20200515 PR||Research and Development|
|20200522 SO||State Humanities Councils General Operating Support Grants|
|P20AS00047||Archeological Overview and Assessment|
|P20AS00050||Documentation and Public Education Regarding Dena¿ina Cultural Values Relating to Lands and Resources in Lake Clark National Park and Preserve|
|20200611 PE||Preservation and Access Education and Training|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "STATE 202006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.