Reinforcing Africa's Public Health System to prevent, detect and respond to public health threats. (CDC RFA GH18 1849)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Reinforcing Africa's Public Health System to prevent, detect and respond to public health threats." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 22, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Head Start Grantee - Morgan County, Colorado
Previous opportunity: FY18 Trail Repair/Rehabilitation/Maintenance at Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH18 1849) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 18 007||SBIRT-State|
|TI 18 008||SAMHSA Treatment Drug Courts|
|MP CPI 18 001||FY18 The National Lupus Training, Outreach, and Clinical Trial Education Program (Lupus Program)|
|SM 18 004||Minority AIDS: Integration of HIV-related Mental Health and Primary Care|
|SM 18 005||Grants to Establish and Expand Jail Diversion|
|SM 18 014||Treatment for Individuals with Serious Mental Illness, Serious Emotional Disturbance or Co-Occurring Disorders Experiencing Homelessness (Short Title: Treatment for Individuals Experiencing Homelessness)|
|RFA GH 18 004||Advancing Public Health Research in Central America (Belize, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama)|
|CDC RFA PS18 1809||National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Tuberculosis Prevention (NCHHSTP) Public Health Conference Support|
|HRSA 18 039||Rural Health Clinic Policy and Clinical Assessment Program|
|HRSA 18 014||Grants to States to Support Oral Health Workforce Activities|
|RFA GH 18 005||Enhancing Capacity for Strategic and Applied Research Activities in Support of Control and Elimination of Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases|
|HRSA 18 088||Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) Screening and Education|
|HRSA 18 028||Health Workforce Research Center Cooperative Agreement Program|
|SP 18 002||Drug Free Communities - New|
|SP 18 003||Drug Free Communities – Competing Continuation|
|RFA TW 18 001||African Association for Health Professions Education and Research (R25)(Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA HS 18 001||Patient Safety Learning Laboratories: Pursuing Safety in Diagnosis and Treatment at the Intersection of Design, Systems Engineering, and Health Services Research (R18)|
|CDC RFA OT18 1804||Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises|
|SSF75018GR||PEPFAR HIV and AIDS Community Grants|
|SM 18 020||Clinical Support System for Serious Mental Illness Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH18 1849", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: