FY18 Trail Repair/Rehabilitation/Maintenance at Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve (P18AS00020)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY18 Trail Repair/Rehabilitation/Maintenance at Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 28, 2017 Applications will only be accepted from the Student Conservation Association..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment
Next opportunity: Reinforcing Africa's Public Health System to prevent, detect and respond to public health threats.
Previous opportunity: NEPA PROGRAM SUPPORT, FORT LEONARD WOOD, MISSOURI
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP18AC00276||Youth Interpretation and Education Internships - HOSP|
|NPS NOIP18AC00168 01||Employ Youth in Preservation Work at Keweenaw NHP Heritage Sites- KEWE|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: