FY18 Trail Repair/Rehabilitation/Maintenance at Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve (P18AS00020)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY18 Trail Repair/Rehabilitation/Maintenance at Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 28, 2017 Applications will only be accepted from the Student Conservation Association..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: