Head Start Grantee - Morgan County, Colorado (HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R08 1377)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start Grantee - Morgan County, Colorado" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $664,344.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R08 1377) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DDUC 0251||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRC 0267||Pension Counseling & Information Program: National Pension Assistance Resource Center|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CX 1352||Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes|
|HHS 2018 ACL CIP MPPG 0260||Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) Projects|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRP 0266||Pension Counseling & Information Projects|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD IL 0288||Centers for Independent Living Competition|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD IL 0289||Centers for Independent Living Competition - South Dakota|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA ALGG 0284||Alzheimer's Disease Initiative - Specialized Supportive Services (ADI-SSS) Project Financed Solely by 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2018)|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR RG 1337||Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZI 1338||Refugee Individual Development Accounts (IDA) Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD ILNA 0290||Native American Independent Living Demonstration Project|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CT 1350||Child Welfare Training: The National Child Welfare Workforce Institute|
|HHS 2018 ACF OFA FJ 1280||TANF Policy Academy for Innovative Employment Strategies-Coaching|
|HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PR 1366||Family Strengthening Scholars|
|HHS 2018 ACF OFA FJ 1345||TANF Policy Academy for Innovative Employment Strategies- Career Pathways|
|HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PD 1367||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA EJSG 0265||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services|
|HHS 2018 ACL CIP NWBC 0285||No Wrong Door System Business Case Development|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF YO 1353||Street Outreach Program|
|RDRC RDRC 18 01||Retirement and Disability Research Consortium|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R08 1377", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: