Omaha District FY17 Sikes Act Cooperative Agreement (CENWO SIKES CA FY17)
- The Department of Defense, Omaha District in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Omaha District FY17 Sikes Act Cooperative Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.632.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CENWO SIKES CA FY17) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R7WWPD 17 01||FY17 and FY18 Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG04 17 02||FY17 Region IV Wetland Program Development Grants|
|USGS 17 FA 0097||Tribal Perspectives for and Values of Resources Downstream of Glen Canyon Dam|
|EPA G2017 ORD E1||Cooperative Training Partnership in Aquatic Toxicology and Ecosystem Research|
|N40080 17 2 0002||BALD EAGLE BANDING NAVAL AIR PATUXENT RIVER MD|
|EPA REG2 WPDG 17 18||FY17 and FY18 Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|USGS 17 FA 0120||Genomic mechanisms that underlie lack of recovery of Prince William Sound herring following the 1990's collapse|
|SOL 521 17 000011||USAID Reforestation Project|
|EPA R9 SFBWQIF 17 01||San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 17 03||FY 2017 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|BOR LC 17 N004||Notice of Intent to Award|
|F17AS00173||Additional Modeling for the CAMT Delta Smelt|
|F17AS00178||Western Snowy Plover Recovery at Eden Landing Ecological Reserve|
|NPS NOI 17 MACA P17AC00359||Bat Monitoring Interns|
|USGS 17 FA 00125||Seafloor Geodetic Methods|
|F17AS00188||Aquatic Habitat Restoration for the Lower Osage River Protection and Enhancement Program|
|EPA R1 SNEP 2017||Coastal Watershed Restoration Grant Program for the Southeast New England Program (SNEP)|
|BOR MP 17 N012||Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Watercraft Inspection Stations|
|M17AS00017||BOEM 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CENWO SIKES CA FY17", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: