Pension Counseling & Information Program: National Pension Assistance Resource Center (HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRC 0267)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pension Counseling & Information Program: National Pension Assistance Resource Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.048.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $410,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Nutrition Training Program
Previous opportunity: Head Start Grantee - Morgan County, Colorado
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRC 0267) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CX 1352||Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes|
|HHS 2018 ACL CIP MPPG 0260||Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) Projects|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRP 0266||Pension Counseling & Information Projects|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD IL 0288||Centers for Independent Living Competition|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD IL 0289||Centers for Independent Living Competition - South Dakota|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA ALGG 0284||Alzheimer's Disease Initiative - Specialized Supportive Services (ADI-SSS) Project Financed Solely by 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2018)|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR RG 1337||Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZI 1338||Refugee Individual Development Accounts (IDA) Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD ILNA 0290||Native American Independent Living Demonstration Project|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CT 1350||Child Welfare Training: The National Child Welfare Workforce Institute|
|HHS 2018 ACF OFA FJ 1280||TANF Policy Academy for Innovative Employment Strategies-Coaching|
|HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PR 1366||Family Strengthening Scholars|
|HHS 2018 ACF OFA FJ 1345||TANF Policy Academy for Innovative Employment Strategies- Career Pathways|
|HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PD 1367||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA EJSG 0265||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services|
|HHS 2018 ACL CIP NWBC 0285||No Wrong Door System Business Case Development|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF YO 1353||Street Outreach Program|
|RDRC RDRC 18 01||Retirement and Disability Research Consortium|
|HHS 2018 ACF OCC TH 1365||Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Expansion Grants|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CA 1351||Community Collaborations to Strengthen and Preserve Families|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRC 0267", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: