Pension Counseling & Information Program: National Pension Assistance Resource Center (HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRC 0267)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pension Counseling & Information Program: National Pension Assistance Resource Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.048.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $410,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRC 0267) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CX 1352||Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes|
|HHS 2018 ACL CIP MPPG 0260||Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) Projects|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRP 0266||Pension Counseling & Information Projects|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD IL 0288||Centers for Independent Living Competition|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD IL 0289||Centers for Independent Living Competition - South Dakota|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA ALGG 0284||Alzheimer's Disease Initiative - Specialized Supportive Services (ADI-SSS) Project Financed Solely by 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2018)|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR RG 1337||Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZI 1338||Refugee Individual Development Accounts (IDA) Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD ILNA 0290||Native American Independent Living Demonstration Project|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CT 1350||Child Welfare Training: The National Child Welfare Workforce Institute|
|HHS 2018 ACF OFA FJ 1280||TANF Policy Academy for Innovative Employment Strategies-Coaching|
|HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PR 1366||Family Strengthening Scholars|
|HHS 2018 ACF OFA FJ 1345||TANF Policy Academy for Innovative Employment Strategies- Career Pathways|
|HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PD 1367||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA EJSG 0265||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services|
|HHS 2018 ACL CIP NWBC 0285||No Wrong Door System Business Case Development|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF YO 1353||Street Outreach Program|
|RDRC RDRC 18 01||Retirement and Disability Research Consortium|
|HHS 2018 ACF OCC TH 1365||Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Expansion Grants|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CA 1351||Community Collaborations to Strengthen and Preserve Families|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRC 0267", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: