Apply for 72038821RFA00007
- The Agency for International Development, Bangladesh USAID-Dhaka in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID’s Shobai Miley Shikhi (Everyone Learns Together) Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $18,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: SuperTruck 3.
Previous opportunity: Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2021 Call for Proposals
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72038821RFA00007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72038821RFA00007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH21ZHA006C||MUREP Space Technology Artemis Research (M-STAR) Implementation Funding|
|72061221RFA00003||Strengthening Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics & Expanding Degree Opportunities (SSTEMEDO)|
|ED GRANTS 031621 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Training and Technical Assistance Center (AIVRTTAC) Assistance Listing Number 84.250Z|
|4112 FY21 01||Funding for English language, STEAM, Entrepreneurship, and Digital Media Literacy Countering/Disinformation Program|
|C NOFO 21 101||INDO-PACIFIC SCHOLAR CONNECT|
|C NOFO 21 103||U.S. Consulate General Chennai Public Affairs Section (PAS) Annual Program Statement|
|C NOFO 21 104||Space Technology: The Next Business Frontier|
|SFOP0007862||2021 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|SFOP0007881||2021 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|M NOFO 21 103||Virtual U.S. University and Alumni Fair|
|PAUPDFY21005||Trans-Palestinian Young Journalists Workshop|
|PAUPDFY21006||Reacquainted with the United States: Palestinian Journalists|
|MSHA 2021 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|FOA BS 2021 1||Brookwood Sago Grant|
|TEST12345678||TEST TEST TEST|
|SFOP0007859||2022 Thomas R. Pickering Graduate Foreign Affairs Fellowship Program|
|ND NOFO 21 100||Blended English Teacher Certification Program with State Governments|
|ND NOFO 21 101||Alumni Micro Grants Fund 2.0|
|720 696 21 RFA 00004||Schools and Systems|
|ED GRANTS 040821 001||OSERS-OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel Assistance Listing Number 84.325D|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72038821RFA00007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.