Biological Science Technician Experience (F17AS00437)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources, regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Biological Science Technician Experience" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2017 THE RECIPIENT HAS BEEN SELECTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $313,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources, Regional Development, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit
Previous opportunity: 15.648 Californian Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00437", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: