The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 (F17AS00404)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.665.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 23, 2017 Applications are due as soon as announcement is posted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $98,315.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00404) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00401||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986|
|F17AS00290||Clean Vessel Act|
|NPS 17 NERO 0144||Coastal Ecosystem Evolution along Cape Cod National Seashore from Long Point to Race Point: Multi-tiered, Science-based Management of Natural Resources and Infrastructure|
|NWO CESU 17 34||INTEGRATED NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PLAN (INRMP) SUPPORT, OAHU|
|NPS 17 NERO 0145||Geographic Information System Research and Development for the Northeast Region of the National Park Service|
|P17AS00673||Youth Crews Performing Vegetation Management following Wildfires at Craters of the Moon National Monument & Park and Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument|
|NPS 17 NERO 0146||Identify Species Vulnerable to Climate Change at Acadia National Park|
|BOR LC 17 N013||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona|
|F17AS00394||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986|
|NPS 17 NERO 0150||Evaluation of Dune and Beach Restoration and Resilience at Selected Sites in the Mid-Atlantic Region|
|NPS 17 NERO 0157||Science Communication Outreach for the Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network|
|NPS 17 NERO 0158||Appalachian Trail: FY16 ATC Rec Fee Trail Maintenance|
|EPA R6 R9 18 01||Creating and Maintaining Healthier Environments for Children in U.S. Communities along the U.S.-Mexico Border|
|NPS 17 NERO 0167||Provide Cultural Landscape Inventory and Preservation Technical Assistance to NPS Northeast Regional Parks|
|BOR MP 17 N024||Fremont Weir Adult Fish Passage Modification Project|
|NPS 17 NERO 0173||Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon to improve management decision-making|
|BOR LC 17 N014||Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona State University|
|NWO CESU 17 36||CLEANUP PROGRAM TECHNICAL SUPPORT, CAMP RAVENNA|
|BOR LC 17 N012||Notice of Intent to Award to Santa Rosa Band of Cahuilla Indians|
|NWO CESU 17 37||SECTION 106 ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY FOR NTTR|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00404", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: