Apply for PAS LUSAKA STEP 2019
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Zambia in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Stepping Towards an AIDS Free 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Restoration and Invasive Species Treatment in Northern Great Plains Parks
Previous opportunity: Public Humanities Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS LUSAKA STEP 2019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS LUSAKA STEP 2019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA CK19 1905||CDC National Infection Control Strengthening . .|
|CDC RFA PS20 2001||Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement|
|72061719RFA00001||USAID/Uganda Maternal Child Health and Nutrition (MCHN) Activity|
|RFA OD 19 022||Secondary Analyses of Existing Datasets of Tobacco Use and Health (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA OD 19 021||Maximizing the Scientific Value of Existing Biospecimen Collections: Scientific Opportunities for Exploratory Research (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|72062019RFA00007||Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award (ICHSSA)|
|HRSA 20 047||Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Program|
|P19AS00394||PEFO Fence Support Project FY19|
|CDC RFA GH16 17200101SUPP19||Strengthening Public Health Laboratories Internationally|
|72061719RFA00002||USAID Uganda Health Care Waste Management Activity|
|RFI 621 19 CHSSP||Request for Information - USAID/Tanzania Community Social Welfare System Strengthening Program (CHSSP)|
|HRSA 20 029||Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program|
|RFA AT 20 002||Center of Excellence for Natural Product Drug interaction Research (U54, Clinical Trial Required)|
|HRSA 20 026||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|HRSA 20 048||Early Hearing Detection and Intervention National Technical Resource Center|
|RFA 72069519RFA00002||WIYIZIRE (Come here, we will support you) Health Activity|
|72068819RFA00004||Household and Community Health and Health Systems Strengthening, Governance and Financing Activities|
|72061519RFI000003||Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - HIV Clinical, OVC, Family Planning, Reproductive Maternal Neonatal Child Adolescent Health (FP/RMNCAH) Activities|
|72061519RFI00001||RFI-Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - OVC Activities|
|72061519RFI00002||RFI -Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - Integrated HIV Clinical and Orphaned and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Activities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS LUSAKA STEP 2019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.