Statutory Aid Funding for Alice Ferguson at Hard Bargain Farm (P18AS00261)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Statutory Aid Funding for Alice Ferguson at Hard Bargain Farm" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 09, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00261) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EDA HDQ RNTA 2018 2005669||Research and National Technical Assistance FY18-FY20|
|P18AS00265||Stabilize San Isidro Convento and Four Pueblo Ruins at Gran Quivira|
|S ISNCT 18 007||Supporting Nonproliferation Programs|
|P18AS00267||Interns at Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|NPS NOIP16AC00012 002||Centennial Cadet Scholars Program - CHYO|
|SMK800 18 PAS02||Urban Youth Resilience Program|
|SMK800 18 PAS03||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Macedonia – Strengthening Democratic Institutions|
|18CS07||Improving Safety in Women's Facilities|
|SFOP0005142||The TIP Office 2018 International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in Jamaica|
|P18AS00275||Comprehensive Agreement for Inadvertent Discoveries Under NAGPRA|
|P18AS00280||Managing Archeological Resources in High Visitor Use Corridors|
|DHS 18 USFA 043 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 State Fire Training (SFT) Systems Grant Program|
|AFYDE ARDF GR POLECON 2018||ARDF-Democracy, Human Rights and Governance Program, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|18 VNM NOFO 05||2018 YSEALI Micro-Grant Program|
|UMPP2018||Ukraine Media Partnership Program|
|HHM402 18 FOA 399||Critical language & Cultural Immersion Studies Program|
|P18AS00284||Cultural Resources Preservation and Archaeological Certification Training for the Freely Associated States of Micronesia and the Pacific Territories|
|DOS GEO 18 CA 001 060618||Television Entertainment Product|
|SFOP0005156||Strengthening Community Networks against Terrorist Recruitment in Kenya|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00261", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: