OJJDP FY 18 Law Enforcement-Youth Field Initiated Research and Evaluation Program (OJJDP 2018 13556)
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 18 Law Enforcement-Youth Field Initiated Research and Evaluation Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.540.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2018 13556) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2018 13510||OJJDP FY 18 State System Enhancements for Youth Offenders|
|72016918RFA00005||Constituencies for Judicial Reform in Serbia|
|SFOP0004951||Myanmar and Thailand Law Enforcement Forensic Capacity Assessment and Training|
|SFOP0004961||Strengthening Implementation of Anti-Corruption Standards in the Western Hemisphere|
|INL18CA0025 APAFGHANISTAN 05012018||Kabul Female Prison and Detention Center Project|
|OVW 2018 14565||OVW FY 2018 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction Program|
|COPS COMMUNITY POLICING DEVELOPMENT 2018||COPS-COMMUNITY-POLICING-DEVELOPMENT-2018|
|SFOP0004990||Professional Development for Young Legal Practitioners in East Asia and the Pacific|
|OJJDP 2018 13550||OJJDP FY 18 Family Drug Court Research and Evaluation Program|
|ONDCP NYLI 2018||National Youth Leadership Initiative|
|SFOP0005005||Strategic Communications for Counterterrorism Law Enforcement Officials -- Bangladesh|
|SFOP0005006||Caribbean Anti-Crime Project|
|OJJDP 2018 13518||OJJDP FY 18 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training, Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership|
|OJJDP 2018 13551||OJJDP FY 18 Drug Treatment Courts Program|
|SFOP0005047||Countering Terrorist Financing in Pakistan|
|OJJDP 2018 13511||OJJDP FY 18 Evaluation of Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Training|
|SFOP0005052||Countering Terrorism through a Strengthened Rule of Law Framework in Bangladesh|
|SFOP0005059||Countering Terrorist Finance in Afghanistan|
|INL18CA0039 WHPMEXICO CALEA 05142018||Accreditation of Mexican Law Enforcement Agencies, Emergency Communications Centers and Police Academies to International Standards Stage II|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2018 13556", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: