Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Statewide Family Engagement Centers CFDA Number 84.310A (ED GRANTS 062818 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Statewide Family Engagement Centers CFDA Number 84.310A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2018 Applications Available June 28, 2018. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply July 13, 2018. Notice of Intent to Apply The Department will be able to develop a more efficient process for reviewing grant applications if it has a better understanding of the number of entities that intend to apply for funding under this competition. Therefore, the Secretary strongly encourages each potential applicant to notify the Department of the applicantaposs intent to submit an application for funding by sending a short email message indicating the applicantaposs intent to submit an application for funding. The email need not include information regarding the content of the proposed application, only the applicantaposs intent to submit it. This email notification should be sent to SFEC@ed.gov with INTENT TO APPLYaposapos in the subject line by July 13, 2018. Applicants that do not notify us of their intent to apply may still apply for funding. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 30, 2018. Pre-Application Webinar Information For information about the pre-application webinar, visit the SFEC website at https://innovation.ed.gov/statewide-family-engagement-centers-program/..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
Previous opportunity: Alaska Aquatic Invasive Species Plant Management
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 062818 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|C NOFO 18 103 REPOST||Women Shaping the Narrative in Media and Entertainment|
|K NOFO 18 110||East India Alumni Connect|
|ED GRANTS 062918 001||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Center on Early Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math Learning for Young children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.327G|
|P18AS00389||Polymers and Adhesives for Stone Conservation|
|C NOFO 18 103||Countering Disinformation in South India: A Regional Media Literacy Initiative|
|ED GRANTS 070318 001||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Stepping-up Technology Implementation CFDA Number 84.327S|
|C NOFO 18 104 REPOST||Countering Disinformation in South India: A Regional Media Literacy Initiative|
|HHM402 18 FOA 399 A||CRITICAL TECHNOLOGY STUDIES PROGRAM|
|MMR FY18 NOFO 01||U.S. Embassy English Language Program|
|ED GRANTS 071018 001||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Center on Technology Systems in Local Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.327T|
|P18AS00385||Youth Crew Maintenance at Andersonville National Historic Site|
|NPS NOIP15AC00903 001||Coordinate Teacher Training and Education Programming with Local School Districts - SACN|
|NPS 18 NERO 0080||St. Paul’s Church National Historic Site Interpretation and Preserva|
|ED GRANTS 071318 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Model Demonstration Projects To Improve Academic Outcomes of Students With Intellectual Disabilities in Elementary and Middle Schoo|
|ED GRANTS 071318 002||OSERS-OSEP: Personnel Development To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities--Associate Degree Preservice Program Improvement Grants To Support Personnel Working With Young Children With Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325N|
|NPS 18 NERO 0083||Historic Resource Study of Participants in Acadia Job Corps Cente|
|P18AS00437||GULLAH GEECHEE CULTURAL HERITAGE CORRIDOR modification 4|
|72026818RFA00004||Improving Public Education Outcomes (IPEO) Program|
|S USTSMUL 18 GR 001 NEA 07132018||U.S.-Tunisia Student Media University Linkage Grant Project: Building a Free and Responsible Press for the Future of Democracy|
|P18AS00384||Youth Stewards for Interpretation, Collections & Facilities Support|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 062818 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: