Notice of Intent (USGS 17 FA 00334)
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 17 FA 00334) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0002264||Providing Technical Assistance to the International Counterterrorism and Countering Violent Extremism Capacity-Building Clearinghouse Mechanism|
|VA HRTG 2017||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
|NPS 17 NERO 0097||Implementation of Maurice River Comprehensive Management Plan and C2A “Wild About Cumberland” Program Expansion|
|NPS 17 NERO 0099||Great Egg Harbor River CMP Implementation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0098||Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implementation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0100||Historic Buildings Preservation through Internship -2017|
|SFOP0002266||Strategic Trade Control Support: Tajikistan and Uzbekistan|
|P17AS00322||Increasing Capacity and Sustainability for the 50th Anniversary of the National Trails System Act|
|P17AS00360||The National Symphony Orchestra Capitol Concert Series|
|SFOP0002268||Science and Technology (S&T) Dialogues|
|P17AS00321||Support for Ford’s Theatre Society’s Live Theatre Productions and Education Programs|
|NOFO FY2017 EMK001||Administration of the Edward M. Kennedy Center for Public Service and the Arts (EMK Center)|
|NOI ILAB 17 02||Child Labor Beneficiary Monitoring Toolkit Project|
|P17AS00519||Pine Springs Buffalo Soldier Camp Archaeological Overview and Assessment and Management Plan|
|F17AS00325||Black-tailed Prairie Dog Population and Habitat Monitoring and Black-footed Ferret Spotlight Surveys at a Reintroduction Site in Northwest Kansas|
|USGS 17 FA0302||Cooperative Agreement in Seismology|
|DHS 17 MT 082 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Direct State Assistance - Region8|
|DHS 17 MT 082 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Direct State Assistance - Region6|
|DHS 17 MT 082 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Direct State Assistance - Region4|
|DHS 17 MT 082 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Direct State Assistance - Region9|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 17 FA 00334", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: