Apply for USDA NRCS 10902 6322XXXX 21 0001
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Minnesota Fiscal Year (FY) 21 Cooperative Agreement Notice of Funding Opportunity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 26, 2021 Applications must be received by 1159pm on February 26, 2021..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Improving Epilepsy Education, Systems of Care, and Health Outcomes through National and Community Partnerships
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Community Resilience and Learning in Cote d'Ivoire's Border Areas to Counter Violent Extremism/Resilience for Peace
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS 10902 6322XXXX 21 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS 10902 6322XXXX 21 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS 10902 6322XXXX 21 0002||Minnesota Fiscal Year (FY) 21 Contribution Agreement|
|USDA NRCS KS CCGA 21 NOFO0001040||Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding - KANSAS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS 10902 6322XXXX 21 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.