- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mainstem" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by this is a notice of intent. the opportunity has been awarded to the Karuk Tribe..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $36,747.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00242) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00186||BLM-New Mexico, Ecological Studies of Leptonycteris Bats on NM Public Lands|
|P17AS00433||Survey Park for Populations of Green Salamander|
|L17AS00187||BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area|
|P17AS00435||Restoration and Invasive Plants, Natural resouce Interns for Joshua Tree National Park|
|USGS FA 17 0219||Notice of Intent: Ohio's Contribution to the Great Lakes Geologic Mapping Coalition 2017|
|P17AS00438||Upper Lamar Trail Improvement Project|
|L17AS00189||BLM Utah Fisheries and Riparian Resources Programs and Projects|
|P17AS00440||Notice of Intent: Models and Data for Predicting the Abundance of Moose and Elk on the Summer Range in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|L17AS00191||BLM-CO Archaeological and Heritage Education Partnership|
|P17AS00445||Rocky Mountain National Parkâ¿¿Colorado State University Undergraduate Student Internship Program|
|P17AS00446||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00447||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00448||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00450||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|BOR MP 17 0009||University of California, Merced|
|P17AS00449||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00452||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|NPSNOIYELL1700964||Howard Eaton Trail Improvement Project|
|P17AS00454||Quantifying the effects of the 2016 Coyote Fire on fuel loading and forest structure in Guadalupe National Park|
|L17AS00190||BLM Idaho, Idaho Panhandle Wildlife and Conservation Education Outreach Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00242", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: