Eightmile Wild and Scenic River Management Plan Implementation (NPS 17 NERO 0121)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Eightmile Wild and Scenic River Management Plan Implementation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.962.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Production Real-time GNSS for ShakeAlert
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0121) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00375||North American Wetlands Conservation Fund (NAWCA)|
|P17AS00637||Groundwork Elizabeth Capacity Building and Program Development|
|F17AS00383||Hermes Copper Butterfly Research|
|F17AS00384||Research and translocation of Hermes copper butterflies|
|BOR LC 1 N011||Notice of Intent to Award to New Mexico Department of Game and Fish|
|F17AS00386||CFDA 15.665 1986 Emergency Wetlands Resources Act|
|EPA GM 2017 FARMER||Gulf of Mexico Program Farmer to Farmer Cooperative Agreements|
|NPS 17 NERO 0131||Werowocomoco Exhibit for Gloucester Visitors Center|
|NPS 17 NERO 0134||New and Enhanced Paddle-In Campsites in Southern Maryland|
|NPS 17 NERO 0133||Collaboration to connect people to the heritage of the Chesapeake Bay through advancement of Gateways and Trails and efforts to implement E.O. 13508 in Maryland|
|NPS 17 NERO 0135||Resource Based Geospatial and Enterprise GIS Support to the Northeast Region of the National Park Service|
|F17AS00393||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F17AS00392||National Wetlands Inventory Emergency Wetlands Act|
|NPS 17 NERO 0137||Sea Level and Coastal Inventory, Monitoring and Data Management in the National Park Service Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network|
|F17AS00402||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986|
|NWO CESU 17 29||WAKE ATOLL FISHERY SURVEYS FOR WAKE ISLAND AIRFIELD|
|F17AS00404||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986|
|F17AS00401||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986|
|F17AS00290||Clean Vessel Act|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0121", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: