Apply for DE FOA 0001782
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science & Engineering" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps & Career Institute FY 2017
Previous opportunity: P17AS00346
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001782
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001782) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00095||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G17AS00076||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00374||DENDROECOLOGY OF NCRN TREES|
|G17AS00097||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CEsU|
|G17AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00102||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00098||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G17AS00090||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00086||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G17AS00103||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00091||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00094||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|F17AS00276||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|G17AS00080||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0001||CENTER OF EXCELLENCE: Trusted Human-Machine Teaming|
|DE FOA 00001757||Theoretical Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Science|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001782", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.