DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science & Engineering (DE FOA 0001782)
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science & Engineering" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001782) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00095||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G17AS00076||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00374||DENDROECOLOGY OF NCRN TREES|
|G17AS00097||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CEsU|
|G17AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00102||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00098||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G17AS00090||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00086||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G17AS00103||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00091||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00094||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|F17AS00276||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|G17AS00080||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0001||CENTER OF EXCELLENCE: Trusted Human-Machine Teaming|
|DE FOA 00001757||Theoretical Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Science|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001782", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: