Fiscal Year 2017 Capital Magnet Fund Program (CDFI 2017 CMF)
- The Department of the Treasury, Community Development Financial Institutions in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2017 Capital Magnet Fund Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 21.011.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $17,900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 32 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDFI 2017 CMF) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2018||Veterans Cemetery Grants|
|FR 6100 N 07||Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)|
|USMAS 17 YSEALI 002||YSEALI Seeds for the Future 2018|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDFI 2017 CMF", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: