Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0001791 Design and Testing of Advanced Carbon Capture Technologies (DE FOA 0001800)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0001791 Design and Testing of Advanced Carbon Capture Technologies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2017 No applications are expected.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001800) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001788||Fossil Fuel Large-Scale Pilots|
|DE FOA 0001697||Generation 3 Concentrating Solar Power Systems|
|DE FOA 0001814||NOI - Fluid Power Off -Road|
|DE FOA 0001808||FY2017 Vehicle Technologies Office Batteries and Electrification to Enable Extreme Fast Charging Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001816||Advanced Components for 65% Combined-Cycle Efficiency, SCO2 Power Cycles and Advanced Modular Hybrid Heat Engines|
|DE FOA 0001887||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Developing Technologies to Advance the Understanding of State of Stress and Geomechanical Impacts within the Subsurface|
|DE FOA 0001830||Transformational Pre-combustion Carbon Capture Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001826||Developing Technologies to Advance the Understanding of State of Stress and Geomechanical Impacts Within the Subsurface|
|DE FOA 0001853||Solid Oxide Fuel Cells Core Technology Research|
|DE FOA 0001850||Preliminary Design and Techno-Economic Analysis of MWe-Class Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001800", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: