Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0001791 Design and Testing of Advanced Carbon Capture Technologies (DE FOA 0001800)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0001791 Design and Testing of Advanced Carbon Capture Technologies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2017 No applications are expected.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Production Real-time GNSS for ShakeAlert
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001800) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001788||Fossil Fuel Large-Scale Pilots|
|DE FOA 0001697||Generation 3 Concentrating Solar Power Systems|
|DE FOA 0001814||NOI - Fluid Power Off -Road|
|DE FOA 0001808||FY2017 Vehicle Technologies Office Batteries and Electrification to Enable Extreme Fast Charging Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001816||Advanced Components for 65% Combined-Cycle Efficiency, SCO2 Power Cycles and Advanced Modular Hybrid Heat Engines|
|DE FOA 0001887||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Developing Technologies to Advance the Understanding of State of Stress and Geomechanical Impacts within the Subsurface|
|DE FOA 0001830||Transformational Pre-combustion Carbon Capture Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001826||Developing Technologies to Advance the Understanding of State of Stress and Geomechanical Impacts Within the Subsurface|
|DE FOA 0001853||Solid Oxide Fuel Cells Core Technology Research|
|DE FOA 0001850||Preliminary Design and Techno-Economic Analysis of MWe-Class Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems|
|DE FOA 0001755||Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research, Development and Demonstration|
|DE FOA 0001861||Big Data Analysis of Synchrophasor Data|
|DE FOA 0002016||Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001990|
|DE FOA 0002024||University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)|
|DE FOA 0002046||Notice of Intent DE-FOA-0002046 to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001998 titled - Transformational Sensing Capabilities for Monitoring the Subsurface|
|DE FOA 0001993||University Turbine Systems Research|
|DE FOA 0002086||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002000 titled Regional Initiative to Accelerate Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001800", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: