Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area (P17AS00645)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00645) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 081117 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Personnel Center CFDA Number 84.325B|
|USGS FA 17 8370||Notice of Intent|
|NPS DOIP17AC01391||ARTICLE I – BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES Cooperative Agreement Number P15AC00031 was entered into by and between the Department of the Interior, National Park Service, (NPS), and Student Conservation Association (SCA) for the purpose of Conservation|
|P17AS00656||Geographic Information Systems Interns|
|CB600 17 PAS 001||YSEALI STEM Education Regional Workshop|
|P17AS00663||Trail Rehab and Invasive Exotic Plant Removal at SOCA Parks|
|P17AS00668||Business Plan Internship Program|
|P17AS00675||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|P17AS00679||Special History Study on Kingsley Plantation Slave Inhabitants|
|P17AS00688||Tennessee Civil War National Heritage Area|
|P17AS00689||Universally Accessible Cast Concrete Topographic Maps of the Marin Headlands|
|P17AS00692||Interpretation and Education Interns|
|P17AS00695||Universally Accessible Cast Bronze Topographic Map of the Presidio|
|P17AS00696||NCPE-SERO Cultural Landscapes Program Interns|
|NPS 17 NERO 0148||Maine Acadian Culture Project|
|P17AS00701||Facilities-Maintenance and Interpretation Interns at Jimmy Carter & Andersonville NHS|
|P17AS00702||Andersonville Crew and Interns to Restore Grave Sites and Cultural Landscape|
|NPS NOI 17 GUIS 20128773||Youth Environmental Leaders|
|BOR MP 17 N029||Central Valley Prediction and Assessment of Salmon (CVPAS)|
|P17AS00707||Southeast Coast Exotic Plant Management Interns|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00645", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: