Migratory Bird Joint Ventures - Gulf Coast Joint Venture (F17AS00285)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migratory Bird Joint Ventures - Gulf Coast Joint Venture" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.637.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $80,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00285) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00296||Section 7 Consultation Manual for Rapid Response to Dreissenid Mussels|
|S17AS00003||Not-for-profit AMD Reclamation (WCAP)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00285", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: