Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit (F17AS00449)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 14, 2017 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00449) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W911NF17S0003 SCHVPS||SILICON CARBIDE HIGH-VOLTAGE POWER SWITCHES|
|W911NF17S0003 SCAPOPS||SILICON CARBIDE ADVANCED PACKAGING OF POWER SEMICONDUCTORS II|
|S17AS00005||Mine Drainage Technology Initiative (MDTI) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|P17AS00794||Create Thematic Web Exhibits Highlighting Civil Rights Movement using NCR Museum Collections|
|P17AS00804||National Water Trail Conceptual Plan|
|F17AS00453||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|G18AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|F17AS00459||Survey to Assess the Status of the Texas Hornshell Freshwater Mussels|
|F17AS00466||Cooperative Agreement - Endangered Species Act|
|DE FOA 0001811||Collaborative Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Sciences on Long-Pulse International Stellarator Facilities|
|17 599||Partnerships for Research and Education in Materials|
|F17AS00478||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|17 602||Leading Engineering for America's Prosperity, Health, and Infrastructure|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003||Dynamically and Controllably Reconfigurable Antennas through Physical Deformation Processes|
|693JJ318NF00001||“Development and Deployment of Innovative Asphalt Pavement Technologies”|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00449", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: